**This symbols indicates materials that I have created. Enjoy! ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
4/22/10- NEW GAME- Under the Big Top is now ready. It has word lists for L,R and S. This game can be played with both articulation and language students. Under The Big Top ** again!It seems there were some technical glitches so I uploaded the game again.-Let me know if it’s ok now!
4/9/10- I have created a new activity relating to Baseball. You can use this for students working on /l,r,s/; language students etc. OOPS- after checking I see I missed some of the vocabulary words. I will add them to the definition pages and repost. OK- vocabulary has been updated Batter Up!**I have also made a cover sheet. It can be put on the front of a folder or envelope that stores your game. Batter Up cover** NEW 4/14/10- After playing this game with a student I thought of another idea- this student came up with 2 meanings for some words (Slider- mascot & the action) then they may have one base runner steal a base. I have updated the directions on the Batter Up! link.
Form to use for carryover observations from teachers and family: Classroom-Home Articulation Observations**
- Dots and Boxes Game- created by Kari Lokken-SLP~ another one of my wonderful co-workers! artic dot sheet- K_Lokken Dot and Boxes Word Template to create your own-dot and box template Directions: Have your child connect two of the dots, across or down (but not diagonally).
- Now you connect two of the dots.
- Keep taking turns until a square is formed.
- The person who completes the square gets to put his or her initial in it, and gets another turn.
- Keep taking turns, connecting dots and completing squares, until all the dots on the grid are connected.
- Count up each player’s initials on the grid. The one with the most squares wins.
** Activities for /CH/
- These are word picture lists that can be used for /CH/ practice**
- ch1 initial ch2 initial ch3 medial ch4 medial ch5 final ch6 final
- CH Word list
** Activities for /J-jaguar/
** Activities for /L/
- These are word picture lists that can be used for /L/ practice**
- BL blend CL blend L blend mix 1 L blend mix 2 L blend mix 3
- Word Lists for /L/** L final words L initial words 1 L Initial words 2
- /L/ Lingo**- Directions: Print 2 copies of each cards- cut apart one copy to use as the calling cards- laminate for longer use. L Lingo 1 L Lingo 2 L Lingo 3
- /L/ Bingo**- Directions: Print 2 copies of each card- cut apart one copy to use as the calling cards- laminate for longer use.L bingo 1 L bingo 2 L bingo 3 L bingo 4
- 3/15/10- MaRch Madness- ncaa- /R/ words**
- /R/ Bingo**- Directions: Print 2 copies of each card- cut apart one copy to use as the calling cards- laminate for longer use. R bingo 1 R bingo 2 R bingo 3 R bingo 4
- Minimal Pair Contrasts**: Use these cards to help students hear and practice the difference between /w/ and /r/ W or R 1 W or R 2 W or R 3
- These are word picture lists that can be used for /r-blend/ practice**
- R Blend mixed 1 R Blend mixed 2 R Blend mixed 3 R Blend mixed 4
- R Blend mixed 5 BR words DR words GR words PR words TR Blends 1
- TR blends 2 TR Blends 3 TR Blends 4
** These are /r/ and /s/ words that pertain to the 2010 Winter Olympics. You can use it in several ways- start at #1. Mark the word with a star, plus or highlight it when it is said with the correct sound. They cannot move on until the word is correct. These are harder words and the target sound is in mixed positions in the words. You may choose to have them say each word in a sentence if they are at that level. R and S Olympic words** Yes I realized that Russian really doesn’t have an /s/ sound but oh well. I’ll fix it for the 2014 Winter Olympics! Ha! ha!
** Activities for /S/
- 3/15/10- March MadneSS- ncaa- /s/ words**
- These are word picture lists that can be used for /s-blend/ practice**
- SK words 1 SK words 2 SP words SPL words ST words 1
- ST words 2 ST words-3 ST words 4 ST words 5 SW words 1 SW words 2
- Word Lists for /S/** S initial words 1 S intial words 2 S initial words 3
- S initial words 4 S medial words 1 S medial words 2 Z mixed words 1 Z mixed words 2
- /S/ Bingo**- Directions: Print 2 copies of each bingo cards- cut apart one copy to use as the calling cards- laminate for longer use. SK bingo 1 SK bingo 2 SK bingo 3 SK bingo 4
- ST bingo 1 ST bingo 2 ST bingo 3 ST bingo 4
- S final bingo S intiial bingo S medial bingo
- /S/ school home program – created in my school district
** Activities for /SH/
**Activities for /TH/ thumb print
- /TH/ Bingo** Directions: Print 2 copies of each card- cut apart one copy to use as the calling cards- laminate for longer use. TH bingo 1 TH bingo 2 TH bingo 3 TH bingo 4
- Word Lists for /TH/** TH final words TH initial words TH medial words
- Web site with /th/ word lists: http://www.morewords.com/combo/th/